lunes, 11 de agosto de 2014

Instruction, obligation and duty

Hi, there!

Everyday we have to do a lot of things. Maybe we have to get up early in the morning, and we have to go to work or go to school.

We have to help at home and someone leave instructions for us: "get some food, do the dishes; clean your room", and so on. All of them are duties we have to accomplish.

There are also things we do not have to do. We can decide.

Comment on what you or your friend has to do. Also, there is a link to practice this grammar issue. Go and try the exercise.

See you. Alberto

16 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I have to do a lot of thing everyday. First I have to take my nephew to school.Then I have to go to work at nine o'clock.After that I have to take a shower and besides I have to go to study. Finally I have to clean my room and I have to eat the dinner. It is a busy day!!!(Bryan Castro)

Anónimo dijo...

I have to work everyday. i have to eat the lunch. I do not have to clean a office.
I have to go to shcool everyday.
Finally I heve to fly in my mind.

William moreira :) :) :)

Anónimo dijo...

I have to do a lot of thing everyday. first, I have to clean my room. Then, I have to go to the supermarket. After that, I have to cook lunch. On the other hand. I have to wash my clothes.Finally, I have to clean the garden, and besides, I have to go to high school. It's a perfect day!

Paola Silva 3º2

Anónimo dijo...

I have to do a lot of thing every day, First, I have to do go to work, Then, I have walk the dog. After that, I have to cook lunch, on the other hand, I have to do the dishes, Finally, I have to cleam my room.And besides. I have to go to study for highschool. It's a perfect day

One kiss Sofia Bruno

Anónimo dijo...

I have to do a lot of thing every day, first,I have to do clean te house then,I have to cook dinner,after that,I have to do study for highschool.On the othe hand,i have to do the dishes. It's a perfect day.
Milagros Bruno3º2

Anónimo dijo...

I'm going to work every day, my hours are 9 a 5 pm. When I got home I go to high school to study .when I get home I connect to social networks, I have dinner with my family and then sleep



Brian mac Eachen
Giuliana Miraldo

Anónimo dijo...

Everyday I have to get up early. At midday I have to take my brother and niece to school. In the evening I have to help my uncle to work. Later I have to study at secondary school.
sebastian pereyra

Anónimo dijo...

I have to do a lot of thing everyday. First, I have to take a shower. Then, I have to go to work. After that, I have to go to study. Finally, I have to clean my room and besides, I have to eat dinner. It is a busy day!
Stefania Garin 3ª3.

Unknown dijo...

I HAVE TO DO LOT OF THING EVERYDAY.FIRST
I HAVE BRUSH MY TEETH.THEY I HAVE TO HAVE BREAKFAST. AFTER THAT I HAVE TO GO TO WORK.ON THE OTHER HAND I HAVE TO STUDY FOY HIGSCHOOL.FINALLY TAKE A SHOWER. BESIDES I HAVE TO COOK DINNER WHAT A BUSSY DAY!!

MARTIN BALBELA 3º3

Anónimo dijo...

She has to do a lot of things everyday. first, she has to get up early. then, she has to take a shower. after that, she has to go to work. on the other side, she has to study for high school. finally, she has to pick her cousin up from school. besides, she has to cook dinner. that day so busy!

Mauro Cuña 3º1

Anónimo dijo...

My mother has to do alot of things everyday . first ,my mother he rises early and breakfast. then take the girls to school . After that I that has to go do work .finallyshe arrive in the afternoon to rest. Besides to others also prepare dinner . My mom is the best.

Anyelina Gomez

Anónimo dijo...

I have to do a lot of thing everyday. First, I have to do the dishes. Then, I have go to study.After that I have to cook dinner
.Finally I have go to bed. It's a perfect day!

Anónimo dijo...

I have to do a lot of thing everyday. First, I have to do the dishes. Then, I have go to study.After that I have to cook dinner
.Finally I have go to bed. It's a perfect day! luis forena y ondina martinez 3:1

Anónimo dijo...

rrive in the afternMy mother has to do alot of things everyday . first ,my mother has to do rises early and breakfast. then take the girls to school . After that I that has to go do work .finallyshe has to do aoon to rest. Besides she has to prepare dinner . My mom is the best. ANYELINA GOMEZ

Anónimo dijo...

I have to do a lot of thing everyday. first, i have to go to work.
then, i have to go to snack. After that, i have to go to study.
then,i have to eat dinner and have a shower.
finally,i have to go to bed soon.


Patricia Borges 3º1

Anónimo dijo...

I have to do a lot of thing everyday. First I get up and breakfast.Then I have to go to study photography at ten o'clock. After that I have to take a shower and besides I have to go to study. Finally I have to clean my room and I have to eat the dinner. Gabriela Silveira 3°1