Hi, there!
We've been reviewing some skills we have learned since we started in first grade. Check this file and try to complete it. Then create your own version.
Let's see what we remember.
Bye. Alberto.
We've been reviewing some skills we have learned since we started in first grade. Check this file and try to complete it. Then create your own version.
Let's see what we remember.
Bye. Alberto.
18 comentarios:
To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: __go___________ to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then __go______ to the right again and ____walk______ straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk ________ACROSS__ Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. You _______IS___ get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. You __CAN________ buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you _____CAN NOT_____ get food for horses or any other farm animals. I _GO_______ to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I ___GO______ for the licence, there. You ______PAY_______ to pay for a licence if you have a dog. I ____DONT______ like it, but it is the law. I ____GO HAVE______ pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He __IS______ big. We call him king. Everybody _____LIKES_____ my dog.
maria jose oxley fabian mac eachen
To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: turn to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then turn to the right again and walk straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. You can get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you cannot get food for horses or any other farm animals. I go to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I pay for the licence, there. You have to pay for a licence if you have a dog. I don't like it, but it is the law. I like pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him king. Everybody likes my dog.
Mauro cuña
Gabriela silveira
To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: turn to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then turn to the right again and walk straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. You can get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you cannot get food for horses or any other farm animals. I go to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I pay for the licence, there. You have to pay for a licence if you have a dog. I don't like it, but it is the law. I like pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him king. Everybody likes my dog.
Marcos Sosa
Emiliano Garcia
To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: turn to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then turn to the right again and walk straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. You can get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you cannot for horses or any other farm animals. I go to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I pay e licence, there. You don't to pay for a licence if you have a dog. I go but it is the law. I like pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him king. Everybody likes my dog.
Franco Sosa 3º1
To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: turn to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then turn to the right again and walk straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. You can get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you cannot get food for horses or any other farm animals. I go to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I pay for the licence, there. You have, to pay for a licence if you have a dog. I don't like it, but it is the law. I like pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him king. Everybody likes my dog.
BRAHIAN ARIAS Y ANYELINA GOMEZ
Inglés 3. Oral drill presentation
Directions, abilities, routines, duties, likes and dislikes, and descriptions
Fill in the blanks with vocabulary from your notebook
Anyelina: To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: turn to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st.
Then turn to the right again and walk straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz.
The pet shop is right there at the corner. You can get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you cannot get food for horses or any other farm animals.
Gabriela: I go to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I pay for the licence, there.
Anyelina: You have, to pay for a licence if you have a dog.
Gabriela: I don't like it, but it is the law.
Anyelina: I like pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too.
Gabriela:My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him king. Everybody likes my dog.
Gabriela Silveira
Anyelina Gomez 3º1
Directions, abilities, routines, duties, likes and dislikes, and descriptions
Fill in the blanks with vocabulary from your notebook
To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: turn to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then turn to the right again and walk straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. You can get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you have get food for horses or any other farm animals. I cannot to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I go, for the licence, there. You don't, to pay for a licence if you have a dog. I don't like it, but it is the law. I like pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him king. Everybody likes, my dog.
Hi Peter !
P-Hi George, how are you?
G-I'm fine and you?
P-Fine, thanks, where are you go?
G-I'm going to the pet shop from the highschool.
P-Oh good, how I can go there?
G-First you need turn to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st.
P-Aha
G-Then turn to the right again and across straight ahead to Picciolli st. There walk across to
Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner.
P-Great ! Thanks, a last question
GYes ?
P-What can I buy?
G-The pet shop? Mmmh. . .You can get a pet, pay to get food, etc.
P-I really want to have a dog.
G-You must pay a licence, I dont like it but it is the law. I have a dog called King, He is huge.
P-Oh, ok I'm going to the pet shop with you. Let's go !
Nicolás Pechi 3º2
To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: _turn_ to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then _turn_ to the right again and _go_ straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk _across_ Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. You _can_ get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. You _can_ buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you _cannot_ get food for horses or any other farm animals. I _go_ to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I _pay_ for the licence, there. You _have_ to pay for a licence if you have a dog. I _don't_ like it, but it is the law. I _like_ pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He _is_ big. We call him king. Everybody _likes_ my dog. sebastian pereyra
To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: turn to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then turn to the right again and walk straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. You can get a pet or have your pet checked by the vet. You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you don't get food for horses or any other farm animals. I go to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I pay for the licence, there. You have to pay for a licence if you have a dog. I don't like it, but it is the law. I like pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him king. Everybody likes my dog.
Paola Silva 3º2
Inglés 3. Oral drill presentation
Directions, abilities, routines, duties, likes and dislikes, and descriptions
Fill in the blanks with vocabulary from your notebook
To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: turn to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then turn to the right again and walk straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. You can get a pet or have your pet checked by the vet. You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you cannot get food for horses or any other farm animals. I go to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I pay for the licence, there. You have to pay for a licence if you have a dog. I don't like it, but it is the law. I like pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him king. Everybody likes my dog.
Key words: across, can, cannot, don't, go, have, is, like, likes, pay, turn, walk,
Marcio Martinez, Bryan Castro
To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: ______turn_______ to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then _____turn___ to the right again and ___walk_______ straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk _____across_____ Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. You _____can_____ get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. You _______can_______ buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you ______cannot____ get food for horses or any other farm animals. I ___go_____ to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I ___pay______ for the licence, there. You _____have________ to pay for a licence if you have a dog. I __don't________ like it, but it is the law. I ____likes______ pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He ____ is____ big. We call him king. Everybody _____likes_____ my dog. MARTIN BALBELA
To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the followingis: go to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then walk to the right again and walk straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. You can get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you don't get food for horses or any other farm animals. I go to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I have for the licence, there. You have to pay for a licence if you have a dog. I don't like it, but it is the law. I like, pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him king. Everybody likes my dog.
CAMILA SILVERA
NICOLAS ROSSI
3ª3
Maria :To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: turn to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st hen turn to the right again and walk straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz.The pet shop is right there at the corner.You can get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you can not get food for horses or any other farm animals !
Eugenia :I go to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I go or the licence, there .
Maria :You pay to pay for a licence if you have a dog.!
Eugenia :I dont like it, but it is the law.
Maria: I go have pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too !
Eugenia :My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him king. Everybody likes my dog.
Maria Jose Oxley.
A :To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: turn to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then turn to the right again and walk straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. B: You can get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. B: You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you cannot get food for horses or any other farm animals. A : I go to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I pay for the licence, there. B: You have to pay for a licence if you have a dog. A: I don't like it, but it is the law. A: I likes pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him king. Everybody likes my dog.
A :To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: turn to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then turn to the right again and walk straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. B: You can get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. B: You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you cannot get food for horses or any other farm animals. A : I go to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I pay for the licence, there. B: You have to pay for a licence if you have a dog. A: I don't like it, but it is the law. A: I likes pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him king. Everybody likes my dog.
MARTIN BALBELA
CAMI: To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the followingis: go to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then walk to the right again and walk straight ahead to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. NICO: You can get a pet or have your pet checked by de vet. You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you don't get food for horses or any other farm animals. CAMI: I go to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I have for the licence, there. NICO: You have to pay for a licence if you have a dog. I don't like it, but it is the law. I like, pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him king. Everybody likes my dog.
CAMILA SILVERA
NICOLAS ROSSI
3ª3
To go from highschool to the pet shop, do the following: turn , to the right and walk ahead to Osvaldo Cruz st. Then, turn to the right again and walk straight to Picciolli st. There, walk across Osvaldo Cruz. The pet shop is right there at the corner. You can get a pet or have your pet checked by the vet. You can buy food for dogs, cats, and fishes. But you cannot get food for horses or any other farm animals. I go to the pet shop once a week and get food for my dog. Every year I pay for the licence, there. You have to pay for a licence if you have a dog. I don't like it, but it is the law. I like pets very much. I have got a dog, a cat and my brother has got a gold fish. When I was a litlle kid I used to have a rabbit too. My dog is black and white. He is big. We call him King. Everybody likes my dog.
Paula Machado y Franco Gonzalez
Publicar un comentario