Hi, there!
Up to now we have learned about our body, our family, our habilities and capabilities, our belongings, our likes and dislikes. We have even got in touch with days of the week, months, numbers and food: vegetables, fruits, and our favourite dishes.
Make a comment about yourself including some of these pieces of information.
Let's go
Alberto
Up to now we have learned about our body, our family, our habilities and capabilities, our belongings, our likes and dislikes. We have even got in touch with days of the week, months, numbers and food: vegetables, fruits, and our favourite dishes.
Make a comment about yourself including some of these pieces of information.
Let's go
Alberto
10 comentarios:
hi! my name is yesica. i am a student.I go to high-school sthirty seven (37). I am nine teen years old. My birthday is on april, nineteen. My hair is long,black and curly, and my eyes are green.
I´ve got a dog "Morena" .
I can dance and paint.
But I can´t read.
I´ve got one brothers and none sisters. Juan Carlos is my father, and Rosana is my mother. She is very beatiful. I like orange, but I don´t like onion. I live in Montevideo. I am from Curva de maroñas.
Hi!
My name is Florencia Cardozo. I am a student. I go to high-school trhirty (37). I am eight teen years old. My birthday is on january, twentyone. My hair is blond, long and curly. And my eyes are brown.
I´ve got a dog "Titan".
I can write and dance, but i can sing.
I´ve got two brothers and none sisters. Daniel is my father, and Monica is my mother. She is very beatiful. I like hamburger and ravioli, but i don´t like rock and onion. I live in Montevideo. I am from maroñas.
Florencia cardozo.
Hi!
My name is Yesica Marquez. i am a student.I go to high-school sthirty seven (37). I am nine teen years old. My birthday is on april, nineteen. My hair is long,black and curly, and my eyes are green.
I´ve got a dog "Morena" .
I can dance and paint.
But I can´t read.
I´ve got one brothers and none sisters. Juan Carlos is my father, and Rosana is my mother. She is very beatiful. I like orange, but I don´t like onion. I live in Montevideo. I am from Curva de maroñas.
Hi!
My name is Yesica Marquez. I am a student.
I go to high-school sthirty seven (37). I am nine teen years old.
My birthday is on april, nineteen.
My hair is long,black and curly, and my eyes are green.
I´ve got a dog "Morena" .
I can dance and paint.
But I can´t read.
I´ve got one brothers and none sisters.
Juan Carlos is my father, and Rosana is my mother. She is very beatiful.
I like orange and ravioli, but I don´t like onion and peach.
I live in Montevideo. I am from Curva de maroñas.
Hi!
My name is Florencia Cardozo.
I am a student. I go to high-school trhirty (37).
I am eight teen years old.
My birthday is on january, twentyone. My hair is blond, long and curly. And my eyes are brown.
I´ve got a dog "Titan".
I can write and dance, but i can sing.
I´ve got two brothers and none sisters. Daniel is my father, and Monica is my mother. She is very beatiful.
I like hamburger and ravioli, but i don´t like rock and onion.
I live in Montevideo. I am from maroñas.
Florencia cardozo.
Hil my name is natalia decor.Iam astudent i go to high_school thirty seseven37 I am thirty sevbn year old my dirthday is no nine teen my hair is straignt and blond and my eyes are brown Iue got one dog Icon danc dutIcant sing Iue got five brothers and one sister jose is my father and marta is my moth
Hi!
My name is Carmen Centurión. I am a student.
I go to high-school thirty seven (37).
I am seven ten years old.
My brithday is on april, tree
My hair is long curli brown and my eyes are brown
I`ve got five dog and on cat
I can dance and skate
but I can`t sing, and swin
I ve got five brothers and one sisters.
Hi!
My name is Florencia Cardozo.
I am a student. I go to high-school trhirty seven (37).
I am eight teen years old.
My birthday is on january, twentyone. My hair is blond, long and curly. And my eyes are brown.
I´ve got a dog "Titan".
I can write and dance, but i can sing.
I´ve got two brothers and none sisters. Daniel is my father, and Monica is my mother. She is very beatiful.
I like hamburger and ravioli, but i don´t like rock and onion.
I live in Montevideo. I am from maroñas.
Florencia cardozo.
Hi! My name is Viviana Martinez. I am a student.
I go to high-school Thirty seven (37). I am twenty one years old. My birthday is on july, four teen. My hair is lond, curly black, and my eyes are brown. I've got five dog and one cat.
I can dance and skate, but I can't sing and swin.
I've got one brothers and none sisters.
osvaldo is my father, and veronica is my mother. She is very beautifull.
I like pizza and ravioli, but I don't like chilly and lettuce.
I live in Montevideo. I am from Mendoza.
hil my name is agustina de leon I am astudent Igo to high_school thlrty seuen 37 Iam twenty one yaars old my dithday is on decemder six my hair is straignt and blond a and my eyes are brown Ive got flue dog and one cot Ican donce and but icant and suvin ive got one brithers and nohe sisters luis is my father and natalia is
Publicar un comentario