lunes, 16 de marzo de 2015

Welcome to English ONE!

Hello!

This is English ONE. A course for adult students.

Write a comment bellow. Tell everyone your name and what you can do.

Have a great year!

Bye,

Alberto

14 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello!
MY name is Yesica, I am student. I can paint.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello my name is rodrigo cuña i am a student i can run4 km

Anónimo dijo...

helo! My name is Camila Martinez I am asudient.Ican box

Anónimo dijo...

Hello! My name is Daiana
I am a student. I can Dance

Anónimo dijo...

Hello!
My name is Florencia. I am student. I can whrite

Anónimo dijo...

hello! mi name is Michael ruiz i am a student. I can basketbol

Anónimo dijo...

Hello ! My name is Viviana Martinez I am a studen I can skate.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello My name is Ivan Pintos
I am a student I can dance

Anónimo dijo...

Hi!! my name is Sofia. I am a student.
I can....

Anónimo dijo...

Hi!! My name is karen . I am a student .
I can box .

Anónimo dijo...

Hello ! My name is Martin Martinez I am a studen I can box

Anónimo dijo...

my name is michael i am student

Anónimo dijo...

Hollo! My name is Natalia I am a student I can dance

Anónimo dijo...

Hello ! I My nameis Agustin Ian astudentIcan dance