miércoles, 4 de junio de 2014

Intentions, promises or plans you want to share

Watch this video from YouTube   Watch this video too

Hi, there!

Now that you have viewed these videos, tell everyone about your plans for next year. Post a comment below.

Remember, write your name at the bottom and send the text as an anonimous reader.

Best wishes for your plans!

Alberto

23 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Next year i am going to do a lot of. Things, i am going to keep studying. Then, i am going to move to a new home. After that, i am going to practice snowboard. Finally, i am going to participe in a theater play. It will be a great year!!!
BRAHIAN ARIAS

Anónimo dijo...

next year I am going to do a lot of things. frist,I am going to do keep studying .that, I am going to do become a nurse. Afterthay, I am going to do work from that. finally, I am going to do enjoy my daughter. It will be a great year for me!!!ANYELINA GOMEZ

Anónimo dijo...

Next year Pedro is going to do a lot of things. First, he is going to attend some course. Then, he is going to go to Brazil. After that, he is going to get a job.
Finally, he is going to buy a car. It will be a good year !
Marcos Sosa

Anónimo dijo...

To the next year I going to work hard to buy a house and a car. Then I going to learn to drive and finally I going to travel to all the country alone.

Nicolas Pechi
3º2

Anónimo dijo...

Next year i am going to do i am brave a tripto. First i am going to a new home. Then, i am going to get a job. Afther that i am going to finish school. It will bea good year!

Camila Segui .

Anónimo dijo...

Next year he is pablo going to do a lot of things first,he is going to finish school them, he is going to get a jols. after that,he is going to get a jols after that,he is going to give a conocert writ my brand finally,he is going to buy a mens car it will be a freat yeard

Anónimo dijo...

Next year. I am going to do a lot of things. First, I am finish school. They, I am going to get a job. After, I am going to move to a new home. Finally, I am going to have a trip to Las Vegas. It will be a great year

Paola Silva 3ro2

Anónimo dijo...

Next year I am going to do a lot of things. First,I am going to move to a new home. Then,I am going to continue studying. After that, I am going to play with my band. Finally, I am going to buy a news car. It will be a great year!!!

Giuliana Miraldo

Anónimo dijo...

Next year pedro is going to do a lot of things.first he ir going to finish school.then,he is going to get a job.after that he is going to give a concert whit his my band.finally he is going to buy a new car.It will be a great year!
victoria morales

Anónimo dijo...

Next year I am go to play fotbool. First, I am going to continue sutdyng. then, i am going to woork in reebok.Afther that i am going to Move to a new home



By: Jordy Cordero

Anónimo dijo...

Next year he is Pablo going to do a lot of things first,he is going to finish school. he is giong to get a job after that, he is going to give a conocert writh my band. finally, he is going to buy a new car. It will be a great year. Milagros bruno 3ro2

Anónimo dijo...

To the next year first I going to buy a new house. Then I going to marry with a girl. And finally I going to have childrens.

William Moreira 3º2

Anónimo dijo...

Next year Juan is going to do a lot ofthings. First, he is going to finish school. Then, he is going to get a job. Affther that, he is going to give a concert with his bande. Finally, he is going to buy a new car. It will be a greath year! Mariana Bruno

Anónimo dijo...

Hello! Next year I am going to do a lot of things. First, I'm going to continue studying. Then, I am going to get a new job. After that, I'm going to move to a new home. Finally, I'm going to get a puppy dog. It was a wonderful year.
(Bryan Castro).

Anónimo dijo...

Hello! Next year I am going to do a lot of things. First, I'm going to continue studying. Then, I am going to get a new job. After that, I'm going to move to a new home. Finally, I'm going to get a puppy dog. It was a wonderful year.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello! Next year I am going to do a lot of things. First, I'm going to continue studying. Then, I am going to get a new job. After that, I'm going to move to a new home. Finally, I'm going to get a puppy dog. It was a wonderful year.

Anónimo dijo...

Next year I am going to do a lot of. things, First, I am going to keep studying. Then, I am going to go to the UTU. After that, I am going to go to Europa. Finally, I am going to play tennis. It will be a great year!!!

Micaela Borrallo

Anónimo dijo...

Next year Mariana is going to do a lot of things. First, she is going to keep playing football. Then, she is going to go to the UTU.Afther that,she is going ti become a nurse. Finally, she is going to get a job. It willbe a good years
Camila Fagundez
3º3

Anónimo dijo...

Next year I am going to do a lot of things. Firts, I am going to keep studyng. Then I am going to study artistic makeup After that, I am going study nursing. Finally, I am going to get a job. IT WILL BE A GOOD YEAR!!!

Camila Silvera 3º3

Anónimo dijo...

Next year I am going to do a lot of things. First, i am going to study to become a chef. Then, i am going to move to a new home. After that, i am going to a better job. Finally, i am going to keep playnin fotball. It wiil be a good year!
Ximena Rodriguez

Anónimo dijo...

NEXT YEAR IAM GOING TO DO A LOT OF THINGS.
FIRST,IAM GOING TO GET A BETTER JOB.THEN IAM IS GOING TO MOVE TO A NEW CITY.AFTER THAT IAM GOING TO BECOME A CHEF. FINALLY IAM GOING TO BUY A MOTORCYCLE.IT WILL BE A GOOD YEAR!!

Anónimo dijo...

Next year i am going to do a lot of things. First, i am going to keep studying. Then, i am going to learn how to dance. After that, i am going to go Australia. Finally, i am going to get a job. It will be a good year!

Anónimo dijo...

next year alice is going to do a lot of thines.first,she is going to start playing fotball.then she is ,going to get a better job affterthst she is.going to become a nurse finally, she is. Going to buj a car. It will be a good year!