lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014

We went to the theatre

Dear students:

On Friday, May 9th, we went to "Sala Verdi", and enjoyed Florencio Sanchez' play "Los Muertos", by the "La Comedia Nacional".

This is a great opportunity to apply our English into the real world. By adding comments below, we can tell our readers about the play, the characters and the plot. Besides, here is a link to a review published in "Caras & Caretas", in case you didn't go.

Welcome to the blog. Place your comment.
Alberto

31 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

We went to the theatre the last friday. Then we walked for "18 de julio". After that we went to the bar to eat pizza. Then we walk anymore and finally we comed to home.

Anónimo dijo...

We went to the theatre. First, I bought coke in McDonalds. Then, I went to Sala Verdi. After that, I sent an emaiil to my father. Finally I went to eat in "La Pasiva". It was a very nice experience

Anónimo dijo...

we cuent to the theatre. we saw florencio sanchez´s then we walked for "18 de julio"

Anónimo dijo...

first , we went to a friends house and from there we took a taxi to the theater . after that when we got to the theater we saw the play. finaly, we went to drink something . i had a great time


patricia , victoria , deborah

Anónimo dijo...

On friday we went to Sala Verdi,we saw Florencio Sanchez "Los Muertos", with my friend's. Then we went to cinema in the shopping mall. Afther that we went to a party. If was very good .

Anónimo dijo...

First,wee went to see the play "Los MUERTOS". Then, wee went to eat piza. After that,we met new people. We saw a huge ship at the port. And lost my wallet. Finally, we took a bus home. It was great.
Mariana Bruno y Milagros Bruno

Anónimo dijo...

First,wee went to see the play "Los MUERTOS". Then, wee went to eat piza. After that,we met new people. We saw a huge ship at the port. And lost my wallet. Finally, we took a bus home. It was great.
Mariana Bruno y Milagros Bruno

Anónimo dijo...

We went to the theatre we saw Florencio Sanchez's "Los Muertos"
First, I found my friends in the entrance of the theatre. Then we chose seat's and saw a sad history whit humor. After that wen finish the act we stood and clapping. Finally we went ate at restaurant.
Bryan Castro - William Moreira

Anónimo dijo...

we went in the threste first, I went to burger king then , went to sala verdi . after that went my house. finaly I sleep





giuliana miraldo

Anónimo dijo...

first, i bought a coke, then i drank the coke, after that spoke to my friend. and i went to the play "los muertos", finally i ate and i slep.

the play "los muertos" i did not like


Paula Machado 3·3

Anónimo dijo...

First,wee went to see the play Mlos muertos . Then, wee went to eat chiken. After that, Finally, we took taxi home. It was great.

Anónimo dijo...

i went to the play "los muertos" it was great. first, I took a bus. Then, I got to the theatre and saw the play. after that,I drank beer. finally, I went to bed. i had a good time.
gimena rojo 3º3

Anónimo dijo...

we went to the thearte we saw "LOS MUERTOS". First, i we Go to bus. Then we chose seat's and saw a sed history. Finally we went ate at Mc Donals.

Katerin Fernandez, Stefania Garin

Anónimo dijo...

firsti I MEET WITH MY FRIENDS .THEN ,we went to the fheare ITNAS INTERESTIN .AFTER THAT ,GABRIELA WENT TO MACDONAL,s finally ,Iwent to my happy home. ITWAS VERY NICE

Anónimo dijo...

we went to the theatre :Frist,we went by bus with our sister .Then ,we got to the theatre ,there were many people .After that ,we got tickets ,but we could not get in ...Finally ,we got home very disappointed.

Luis Forena ,Ondina Martínez

Anónimo dijo...

Firsti, i meet with my friends.We went to the fheare,it was interestin.After that , stefanie and I went to the bus sotop.finally I went to my happy home.It was very nice.

Anónimo dijo...

I did not like the play. It was too hard.


Christian Rijo

Mauro cuña 3º1 dijo...

I did was not to the Theatre. First, I went to eat to McDonald with my girlfriend. Then, i took a bus. After that, i got home. Finally, i went to bed. I had a wonderful time.

Marcos Sosa dijo...

I did not go to the theatre. First, I went to eat to La Pasiva with my family. I went by car. After that, we got home. Finally, I went to bed. It was great.

Anónimo dijo...

I did not go to Sala Verdi. I left my job too late and i go could not make it. But i went to high school. First i study geography, then, i went home. Finally, i had super. nIt was an easy day

Anónimo dijo...

We went to the theatre the last friday. Then we walked for "18 de julio". After that we went to the bar to eat pizza. Then we walk anymore and finally we comed to home
Nicolas Pechi 3º2

Anónimo dijo...

We went to the theatre. First, bought coke in McDonnalds.Then I went to "Sala Verdi". After that I sent an email to my father. Finally I went to eat in "La Pasiva". It was a ver nice experience.
Marcio Martinez 3º2

Anónimo dijo...

We went to the theatre.First, I went to burger king. Then, I went to Sala Verdi. After that, I went to my house. Finaly, I went to sleep. Giuliana Miraldo

Anónimo dijo...

First, I bought a coke. Then, I drank the coke. After that, I spoke to my friend, I went to the play "los muertos", Finally, I ate and I slept.

the play "los muertos", I did not like.


Paula Machado
3º3

Anónimo dijo...

I like the theater buti did not go not go to saly verdi. I saw RESCATATE.

Camila Silvera

Anónimo dijo...

I went to the play "Los Muertos" it was great. First, I took a bus. Then, I got to the theatre and saw the play. After that,I drank beer. Finally, I went to bed. I had a good time.
Gimena Rojo 3º3

Anónimo dijo...

I like theater but.I did not go to Saly Verdi.I went to theater i school.I saw Disney's beauty on the besst.
Camila Fagundez

Anónimo dijo...

We went to the theatre, we saw "LOS MUERTOS". First, we went by bus. Then, we chose seat's and saw a sad story. Finally, we went to eat at Mc Donals.
It was great !!!

Katerin Fernandez, Stefania Garin 3º3

Anónimo dijo...

We went to the theatre. First, we saw the play "LOS MUERTOS". Then, we ate at "IL MONDO DE LA PIZZA". After that, we drank beer. Finally, we went to dance in the disco. We had a great time.
Romina, Ximena, Martin.

Anónimo dijo...

We went to the theatre. On Friday we went to Sala Verdi. We saw Florencio Sanchez "Los Muertos". Then, we went to eat pizza. I liked very much. Diego Tapia

Anónimo dijo...

First, I bought a Coke. Then, I drank the Coke. After that, I spoke to my friend, I went to the play "los muertos". Finally, I ate and I slept.




The play "Los Muertos", I did not like it.


Paula Machado
3º3