lunes, 10 de marzo de 2014

Welcome to everyone

Hi!
This is our place in the Internet. Fill free to add every piece of data or interesting information you want to share.

Also, make comments on other classmate entries.

Welcome to English 3 at Dr. Javier Barrios Amorin  night shift.

Alberto

41 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello!
My name is stefania Garin. I am 18 years. I live whit father, mather, five sisters, two brothers, grandmather. I am from villa española. I work an study in highschool number 37. I get up at 09hs. I like to listen to music and coffee and mater. I don t like hot milk and watch tv.
Have a good year.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello I'm Nicolas Mediza,my friends everyone call me Nico .I'm 19 years old and I'm from Curva de Maroñas.I live with my parents and I like play football. I have a great year. I live in avenve 8 De Ocutbre.I have breakfast and got work. At breaksfast don't like mate,preter milk.I go to work from 8 to 12:00 and 13:oo to 17:oo Then iI got Highschool form 20:oo to 23:15. I get home and play videogames

Anónimo dijo...

Hello!!
My name is Romina Fernandez, everyone ro, i'm nineteen years old, i'm from in montevideo-uruguay curba de maroñas. I live at 3107 jose belloni avenve. i life with my parents and my brothers.i study and work. I work in shopping mall Nuevo Centro i go to from teen to eighteen. I like to read, to dance, to gym and to work. Idon't like winter. Have a good year!!

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, my name is Ximena Rodriguez, but everyone calls me Xime. I'am from Uruguay. I'am twenty three years old. I like football. Have a good year. I live in Flor de Maroñas, I live with my mother, my grand mother, my grand fhater, my sisters and my daugther. I don't like milk. I prefer mate.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello my name is Nicolas and I am 19 years old. Live in Montevideo, Uruguay. But everyone calls me desperdicio. I like the carnaval uruguayo. I like milanese.I go to work from 5am to 2pm. Live with a friend.
I ll see you soon have a nice year.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, my name is Camila Chagas, but everyone calls me Chuky. I'am from Uruguay. I'm 18 years old. I like football. Have a good year. I live in Villa Española. I live with my parents, my sister and my nephew. I don't like tea. I prefer mate.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello my name is Maria jose and I am 16years old. Live in Montevideo, Uruguay. But everyone calls me Majo. I like the football. I like .I get up 13 . Live with a family .I ll see you soon have a nice year.

Anónimo dijo...

My name is Katerin Fernandez... Everyone calls me Kati.. I'm from Piedras Blancas.. I'm seventeen years old.. I live with my parents and my brothers... I like lisent music and play football/ video games.. I dont't like walk, I preter facebook. I go to highschool from 20:00 to 23:30.. I like mate for breakfast.. I live at 3546 leandro gomez st.. Have a good year!

Anónimo dijo...


My name is Gimena. I'm 21 years old. I'm from Montevideo. I live with my mother, my grand mother. I work and study. I get up at 5 o'clock. I have breakfast and go to work. I like mate for breakfast. I leave my job at 5 o'clok and I go to highschool at 8 o'clock. I don't like coffe I prefer milk.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, I'm Vanessa My surname is Silvera but everyone calls me Vanne. I'm 18 year old.I'm From Montevideo- Sayago. I live with my Mother and my brother.
I'm studying management.
I like Sport , I like football, I like dance, I like music pop.


Good Bye Kiss.

Anónimo dijo...


Hello! My name is martin balbela but everyone calls Tincho.
I'm from Montevideo Uruguay. I'm twentyseven years old. My favourite hobbie is to play football and video games. I'have one dog. His name is Paul.I get up at 7 am. I like coffe and toast .I work and study . I go to highschool from maroñas . I will work 8 am and return to the 16 pm. I work delivery. I don't like icecream . I like biscuit .

Have a nice year!!

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, my name is Paula Machado.
I live with my fother.I'm from Montevideo. I live in Union.I'm twenty years old. I work and study.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello i'm is Diego my surname is Tapia. I'm from montevideo , uruguay i'm trenty two years old. I'm live madher i'm like sport extreme. My favorite colurs is blue, my favorits team football is peñarol, my favorite teams basketball is aguada,
I go to highschool from monday to friday and goto work monday to friday good bye!

Anónimo dijo...

I'm Nicolas, I'm seventeen years old. I was born in Montevideo, Uruguay.My friends call me Diego.Last year I was studing photography, I'm working as a photographer now.I study Korean and English. And I play basketball. I really like the arts.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello my name's Washington.
I'm 18 years old.
l'm from uruguay.
I'm live at mom , father an dog

Anónimo dijo...

Write your presentation. Use what you know and part of Mick's dialog.

My name is manuel villa
I’m from uruguay, montevideo
I have 24 years old

Anónimo dijo...


Hello, My name is William, I'm 22 years old. I'm Work in Conaprole, I like a cook but I don't like clean.
I live alone at 1 years.
I have a dog he name's Luky. In my free time i love reeding a books.

Anónimo dijo...

aprobaaaaaame esta!!

Anónimo dijo...

Hello!! Goodnight...
I`m name is Paola Silva, my friends everyone call me Pao. I`m twenty year old. I`m From Bella Italia, Montevideo. I live with father, brother and sister. I get up at 10 AM, I go to study 19:40, I go to work by bus. I like listening to music, especially reggaeton and samba, my favorite colors are blue

Anónimo dijo...

Write your presentation. Use what you know and part of Mick's dialog.

Iḿ fiamma my surname is mernie, calls me Fiama. I have twentty two years old.
Iḿ from Montevideo,Uruguay. I like biology and geography. I dont like English.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello! My name is Camila Segui but everyone calls me Cami. I'm from Flor de Maroñas. I'am 16 years old. I like dance and music. My favourite colors is black and pinck, my favorite numbers is sixteen.

Anónimo dijo...


Write your presentation. Use what you know and part of Mick's dialog.

Iḿ fiamma my surname is mernie, calls me Fiama. I have twentty two years old.
Iḿ from Montevideo,Uruguay. I like biology and geography. I dont like English.


Anónimo dijo...

Hello! My name is victoria morales ,im from curva de maroñas ,im every days years old.
Im like dance ,im dont like spikin english ,My brother is nicolas morales My sister is jesica morales,My mother is mariela ,My father is eduardo

Anónimo dijo...

hello! My name is daiana sagreda, Im twenti two years old,My mother is stella carreño, My father is ricardo sagreda, My sister is giannella sagreda,Is from villa española,My baby is agustin lecuna,Im dont like spikin english.

Anónimo dijo...

My name is Virginia, my surname is Lotito, calls me Viki.
I Have 16 years old. I am Jardines del Hipodromo. I dont like Matematic , and Fisica . I like Biology and Geography .

Anónimo dijo...

I am Micaela my surname is Borrallo calls me Mica I have 19 years old
I am from Montevideo Uruguay. I Like biology. I dont like matematic
I like music my favourite band is ntvg ,my song favourite is fuera de control.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello my name is sofia I am 18 years old. I am fron uruguay
I was born is uruguay

Anónimo dijo...

Brian:Hello, pleased to meet you im Brian Rodriguez and you are?
Bryan: Im Bryan Castro pleased to meet you to. Im From Montevideo. Im 19 years old and I like to play the guitar and what do you like?
Brian:I like grafic designer, im late imhaft to go, bye
Bryan: see you.

My name's Bryan Castro, Im 19 years old Im From Montevido I live in Flor de Maroñas and I live at Pantaleon Perez 4961st and I like to play the guitar, im work at 07:00 to 15:00 in Tienda Inglesa.

Im Brian Rodriguez, im 18 years old, Im from Montevideo, I work FreeSport Clothes Company.

Anónimo dijo...

My name is Sebastian Pereyra. I'm 16 years old. I am from Montevideo, I live in barrio Bonomi.

Anónimo dijo...

Brian:Hello, pleased to meet you im Brian Rodriguez and you are?
Bryan: Im Bryan Castro pleased to meet you to. Im From Montevideo. Im 19 years old and I like to play the guitar and what do you like?
Brian:I like grafic designer, im late imhaft to go, bye
Bryan: see you.

My name's Bryan Castro, Im 19 years old Im From Montevido I live in Flor de Maroñas and I live at Pantaleon Perez 4961st and I like to play the guitar, im work at 07:00 to 15:00 in Tienda Inglesa.

Im Brian Rodriguez, im 18 years old, Im from Montevideo, I work FreeSport Clothes Company.

Anónimo dijo...

My name is Rosy Moreira. I`m 34 years old. I live in Los Reyes, 4673 mendoza. I live with my husband and two sons, and two nices. I like listening to music, especially samba.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello my name is Mario Bruno.Im twenti years old .Im from Uruguay .My nationality is uruguayan .I like plantar .My favourite music is los nocheros,Zitarroza.jajaj

Anónimo dijo...

My name is Adrian Rodriguez,I'am 17 years old. I'am from Montevideo, I Live at Flor De Maroñas. My nationality is Uruguayan
I like football, I Play football in Bella Vista. My favorite player is Neymar Junior

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, my name is Joseline Rodriguez. but everyone calls my Jose.
I'm from Uruguay. I'm twenty years old. I live in Malvin Norte. Have a nice year!

Anónimo dijo...

Hello my name is Gianmarco
and I am 18 years old. Live in Montevideo, Uruguay. But everyone calls me Gian. I like Futbol . I like Asado. I live with my fathers.
I ll see you soon have a nice year.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, my name is paula machado. I live with my fother. I´m from montevideo. I live in union. I´m twentyone years old. I work and study. I get up at six o´clock. I leave my job at four. I have breakfast and go to work. I like coffe and biswits. I like to walk. My favorite color is red.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, My name is marcio.
I'm 32 years old.
I'm Work in ministerio del interior, I like a cook but I don't like clean.
I live alone at 9 years.
I have a 3 dog his name's charly, seus and pompi.
In my free time i like playstation.

Anónimo dijo...

He is a father of three kids: Thomas, Christine and Jack. Mary is his wife. He is a carpenter.He runs his own shop.He is 36 years old.He lives in Sidney.

Anónimo dijo...

We went to theatre. We saw Florencio Sanchez`s "Los Muertos". First, I heard tango. Then, I went to Mc Donald. After that, I bought coca cola and hamburguer. Finally, I went home. It was a very nice experience.


Paola Silva 3ro7

Anónimo dijo...

We went to the theatre. First, I met theatre "El Sodre". That, I saw opera "La Boheme". After that, I found friend. Finally, I went my home. I hope to go to the Theatre again son.


Rosi Moreira 3ro2

Anónimo dijo...

We went to theatre. We saw Florencio Sanchez`s "Los Muertos". First, I heard tango. Then, I went to Mc Donald. After that, I bought coca cola and hamburguer. Finally, I went home. It was a very nice experience.


Paola Silva 3ro2